- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (2 large lemons)
- zest of 1 organic lemon
- 3-6 garlic cloves, chopped (depending on how spicy you like your dressing)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (or coconut, palm sugar or agave)
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves (or flat leaf parley or mint)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 ripe avocado (optional, but highly recommended)
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except the olive oil, in a blender.
- Process ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Add the olive oil, a few tablespoons at a time, until fully combined.
- Adjust with additional salt and pepper, if needed.